PodCruncher Podcast Player App app for iPhone and iPad
Finally, a full-featured podcast app that just works - no hiccups or crashes. Download and stream episodes, manage subscriptions, create playlists, discover new podcasts. Crafted with love - extremely fast, smooth, and easy to use.
"Podcast addicts will love this app" - AppAdvice
PODCASTS DELIVERED YOUR WAY
• Complete iTunes catalog: 250,000+ podcasts
• Download and stream over WiFi and Cellular
• Play pre-downloaded episodes when off-line
• New episodes auto-downloaded in background
• Lightning-fast feed updates and downloads
• Never have to sync with computer again
• Quick start by importing your subscriptions
UNMATCHED PLAYBACK CONTROL
• Playback speed: 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 2x, 0.5x
• Continuous playback, edit Up Next on the fly
• Gestures for play/stop, fwd/back, next/previous
• Adjustable skip intervals for fwd/back buttons
• Precise multi-speed slider for fine scrubbing
• Landscape and full-screen modes for video
• Listen in background, even to video episodes
• Control remotely while driving or exercising
• Lock screen controls and episode information
• AirPlay support, Bluetooth audio and controls
• Sleep timer
DISCOVER NEW PODCASTS
• Browse top podcasts in 16 categories
• Search by podcast title, author, or description
• Select country for searching and browsing
• Import and Export subscriptions in Opml format
• Subscribe to any podcast feed using its URL
• Full support for password-protected podcasts
• Create regular and smart playlists
• Add, remove, rearrange episodes in playlists
• Smart playlists with many filter and sort options
• Set auto-download rules for new episodes
• Or select episodes and start download manually
• Manage download activity in the queue
• Share episodes by email, twitter, facebook
CONTACT US: EMAIL, FOLLOW, LIKE, SHARE
Pros and cons of PodCruncher Podcast Player App app for iPhone and iPad
PodCruncher Podcast Player App app good for
Were missing out on so many worth watch stuff all week long.. While theyre showing crap on tv, having the world, to listen and to watch, but more to listen than watch, at your fingertips, is quite frankly the best thing that can happen to my ears at the moment. Lifesaver!
Reliable Operation and flexible configuration. Used Almost daily
App works great looks good. Great useful options. Id definitely recommend for anyone who uses podcasts frequently.
Easy to use, format, quick and functional, everything the apple podcast app is not.
Much better than ipad apple built in podcast player which has been a big disappointment. Only wish I could change the order of subscriptions, and maybe I can. Just need to figure it out.
Fantastic job the best pod app I have use keep up the good work
Some bad moments
This app is really good but it seems that the développer decide not to update it. Some features doesnt work properly and something with the notification center need to be done. iOS 9 sir, this app need to be updated.
Does not recognize 99% of the RSS feeds Ive searched for. Now that all your friends have padded the reviews for you, maybe some honesty will bring this app back down to where it should be. Enjoy spending my money, you earned it. Not.
Having been forced out of "Music" by iOS7, and still finding the Apple App to be very poor, I was so excited to read the good reviews here. I bought the App immediately and opened it up. It looked good. It seemed more like the old Apple App in appearance, but hopefully a working version. Then I actually tried to use this App, and the problems started. It is, for me, actually worse than the Apple App, and that is really saying something. If I try to play podcasts it generally stops between each episode (and that is with "Continuous" enabled in the setting). Whats really interesting is that it is not entirely consistent, its just all over the place. Then, after a while, it started stopping randomly even within Podcasts. I tried mucking around with the system settings and the app settings, but whatever is wrong seems to be really badly wrong. I have to hand it to these guys, it was hard to outdo the Apple App. for bad, but this one does it for me. A total waste of money. I hope no-one else has such bad experiences. I am using an iPhone 4S 32GB running the latest iOS.
Ive used Podcruncher for years...and for hours everyday. It has never had issues up until the March 2016 iOS update. Its very slow now on my iPhone 6. Loading is a real pain. PLEASE do an update. And could you add a user activated night mode so that we can change the color when we want as its blinding at night on the podcast selection page.
Worked great for a few years, now all of a sudden it randomly tries to download the entire history of the podcast. Havent changed any settings....
Clunky, slow, unoptimized. Really disappointed. Youre better off with one of the free podcast clients.
radio for iphone,
the podcast app - podcast player,
podcasts app for iphone,
podcasts streaming radio,
podcast one app,
podcastone – the one for podcasts,
the podcast app,
overcast: podcast player,
podcruncher podcast app,
and other. So, download free PodCruncher Podcast Player App .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually PodCruncher Podcast Player App iOS app used & searched for